Good Day Friends! Today is going to be an awesome day. The grill will open at 11am with Big Ron cooking up his wonderful burgers and mixing his dangerous Bloody Mary’s! The other bars open at Noon and DJ’s “Jammin” Jimmy Buffkin (front room) and Ray Scott (back room) start today’s Throw Down. Steve Owens and Summertime hit the stage at 1pm. If you haven’t seen this band you really need to come down, they are the bomb! Very entertaining! DJ’s Randall Hight (front room) and Jerry Munson (back room) will start their shows in the booths at 5pm. Congrats Jerry for being inducted into the DJ Hall of Fame last night! To round out the evenings activities DJ’s David Harris (front room) and Milton “The Shadow” White (back room) will shut this place down and I mean DOWN, starting at 9pm. FAT HAROLD’S BEACH CLUB is the place to be today, tonite and forever! Taking the day off in the swamp…Love YOU, Mean IT!
Click Image Above - Coming Soon
Listen to Beach Music
Sign up for Email Updates
SOS Fall Migration
Follow Fat Harolds
- FREE LINE DANCE CLASSES ON THURSDAY
- WE’LL HELP YOU GET OVER THE HUMP WITH CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY!
- FREE BEGINNER SHAG CLASSES TONIGHT WITH JEPPY!
- MONDAY NIGHT SHAG CLASSES!
- IT’S SATURDAY! CAUTION…GOOD TIMES AHEAD!
- IT’S THE WEEKEND, BABY…TWO TIMES THE FUN AT FAT HAROLD’S!
- FREE LINE DANCE LESSONS TONIGHT!
- CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY…HAPPY HOUR FROM OPEN TO CLOSE!