Good Day Friends! Today is going to be an awesome day. The grill will open at 11am with Big Ron cooking up his wonderful burgers and mixing his dangerous Bloody Mary’s! The other bars open at Noon and DJ’s “Jammin” Jimmy Buffkin (front room) and Ray Scott (back room) start today’s Throw Down. Steve Owens and Summertime hit the stage at 1pm. If you haven’t seen this band you really need to come down, they are the bomb! Very entertaining! DJ’s Randall Hight (front room) and Jerry Munson (back room) will start their shows in the booths at 5pm. Congrats Jerry for being inducted into the DJ Hall of Fame last night! To round out the evenings activities DJ’s David Harris (front room) and Milton “The Shadow” White (back room) will shut this place down and I mean DOWN, starting at 9pm. FAT HAROLD’S BEACH CLUB is the place to be today, tonite and forever! Taking the day off in the swamp…Love YOU, Mean IT!
Click Image Above - Coming Soon
Listen to Beach Music
Sign up for Email Updates
SOS Spring Safari
Follow Fat Harolds
- IT’S A GOOD DAY TO PLAY – IT’S SATURDAY!
- TWO TIMES THE FUN TONIGHT
- FREE LINE DANCES TONIGHT WITH JEANETTE
- 94.9 LIVE REMOTE TONIGHT AND CUSTOMER APPRECIATION WEDNESDAY
- FREE BEGINNER SHAG LESSONS TONIGHT AND A NEW FACE IN THE DJ BOOTH
- LET JUDY DUKE MAKE YOUR FIRST DAY OF SPRING DANCE…BETTER!
- SATURDAYS ARE FOR GOOD TIMES!
- GET YOUR ST. PATTY’S DAY JIG ON AT FAT HAROLD’S