Studies show that dancing is one of the best exercises for all ages. Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
* Improved condition of your heart and lungs
* Increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
* Increased aerobic fitness
* Improved muscle tone and strength
* Weight management
* Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
* Better coordination, agility and flexibility
* Improved balance and spatial awareness
* Increased physical confidence
* Improved mental functioning
* Improved general and psychological well-being
* Greater self-confidence and self-esteem
* Better social skills
And most important…It’s FUN! Join Instructor Jeppy McDowell every Tuesday night at 7 for FREE BEGINNER SHAG LESSONS! No partner required…No pre-registration…and it’s FREE! Come on out and join in!
Tonight, after class, DJ Jimmy Buffkin will be in the booth playin’ some good tunes for practice and social dancin’. Club opens at 4 with Customer Appreciation from 4 to 7.